Backend Software Engineer
This award winning and established start-up is looking for a highly experienced Backend Software Engineer to work within a growing team and be responsible for designing, implementing, testing, deploying, and maintaining my clients backend infrastructure.
You'll be joining a vibrant and close knit team where culture is important, all work will be completed remotely for the foreseeable future although afterwards you'll be expected in the office at least 2 days a week which is a great environment for Engineers where we have pool tables, free buffet lunch and even nerf guns!
The successful Backend Software Engineer Will have/be;
• Excellent algorithmic and coding skills (primarily GO/Golang but also Java, Python and C++)
• Cloud experience; ideally AWS but we also use Azure & IBM Cloud
• Excellent communication skills
Also of Interest:
• Be familiar with nearline processing of large volumes of data
• A passion for optimization and quality
• Understand basic concepts of ops, including logging, monitoring, containerization, deployment and continuous integration
In return you will be rewarded with up to £85k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a non-contributary Pension and an Annual Bonus!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Backend Software Engineer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92300294