My London based client are now looking for a Java Developer to join their team on a contract basis.
This role will be inside IR35.
You will be developing API's and building micro services, helping to shape Data Mastering, Distribution architecture and their overall technology stack.
A background in finance will be beneficial but is not absolutely essential.
· Experience in software development, a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
· Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of agile team
· Expertise in Java development & Relational/No-SQL Databases
· Strong experience in Java 8+, Scala (plus)
· Expert in Spring (Boot, Cloud, Security, Azure), TDD (JUnit, Mockito), BDD (Cucumber, JBehave, Concordion, KarateJS)
· Knowledge of Bean Validation Framework, Swagger or Open API specification, GraphQL is added plus
· Working experience in building REST API, knowledge of the Microservices Architecture and design patterns in a plus
· Experience in building event driven microservices,
· Technologies: Linux, shell /PowerShell scripting, build tools (Maven/Gradle/SBT)
· Experience in distributed systems and Cloud environment - Azure preferably
Knowledge of relational databases
· Experience with continuous delivery and deployment pipelines (Teamcity, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts)
· Proficient at working with large and complex code bases
You must be a clear communicator
If you wish to apply to this position please send me your most recent CV in response and I will give you a call. ]
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92305257