Agile Delivery Manager (FULLY REMOTE)
(Agile, SCRUM, Delivery, OKR, Product, Software Development Management, C#, Azure)
Our client is a EdTech business who, following massive growth in its formative years is looking for an Agile Delivery Manager to join from a rapidly growing business and engineering - the business was born through a highly successful education business though this strand is focussed around building innovative learning solutions which assesses learning styles for people with neurodiversity. From a technical team size perspective it currently sits at around 12 though is forecasted to double in 2021 and the Agile Delivery Manager would be a critical part of this process. In January 2020 the business chose to become fully remote so this position can be hired anywhere in the UK.
Now from the horses mouth (the hiring manager!)
- Needs someone to take on the 'building blocks' that has put in place from an Agile & delivery perspective & own the agile processes.
- Leading & driving improvement in delivery from a remote standpoint.
- Assisting to improve velocity & code quality
- People manage (if you have an ambition too! & help to develop / improve the team.
- Wants to have this person in place, implement really strong processes then building the team around rather than the general hiring trends in business to hire an ADM after having a big development team.
- Additionally looking into the Site reliability aspects of the performance monitoring
- 5+ year's experience working with Agile and Lean methodology and the ability to define, coach and embed the best approach
- Agile certification to a high level (CSM, CSP, CTC, PSM or equivalent)
- Ideally demonstrable experience of successful SaaS delivery throughout the full product life cycle
- Team leadership and scaling experience in a matrix or multi-disciplinary structure
- Analytically driven to ensure continuous improvement and clear progress towards KPIs
- The technical environment is .NET so either coming from a developer / software engineering background and/or experience working in a Microsoft environment would be preferred.
- Experience operating within a 'cloud first' business.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
This is a critically urgent role so please get in contact with Dan Robinson directly to discuss further.
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92301283