Solution Architect, Technical Architect, Business Architect.Are you a Solution Architect to join a B2B media company based in the heart of London? if so, here is a great opportunity for you! As the Solution Architect, you will be joining a company who continue to grow and evolve, adding new markets, new services, new delivery options and improved analytical tools.
You will be responsible for working closely with the internal business functions such as Marketing, Sales, Finance teams to define, communicate and implement a clear architecture vision to solve their evolving business needs / problems. This is a hands-on implementation role and you'll regularly work with stakeholders and senior management throughout product lifecycles from idea to delivery.
Solution Architect key Responsibilities
Solution Architect key requirements.
- Develop and communicate clear data and integration solutions in support of the strategy, goals and objectives.
- Proficient in the analysis, modelling and aggregation of business processes, data and integrations. Dealing with multiple sources that drive our backend offerings and through to the enablement of customer facing products.
- Have a thorough knowledge of building internal business systems and enabling external data driven offerings.
- ·Work with Analysts and stakeholders across the business to deliver logical and physical data models, to a high quality suitable to support the integration / development processes.
- ·Develop and maintain documentation of data models and how they fit relative to workflows, processes and applications, ensuring they are kept up-to-date in line with both business and technology strategies.
- Experience covering Solution Architecture role 3-5yrs.
- Experience of working with SaaS business system offerings (ideally Salesforce, Netsuite & Marketo). CRM/ERP knowledge.
- Ability to own and drive data and integration architectures.
- Experience of logical and physical data modelling.
- Experience of working with structured (relational databases - SQL), semi-structured (documents - XML & JSON) and unstructured information.
- Experience in Master Data Management concepts.
- A strong knowledge of data flows, data analysis and cross system data synchronisation integrations.
if your a solution Architect, keen to join a growing company, then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92303373