A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client, who specialises in fastening solutions and focuses on the development of innovative tools, fasteners and accessories.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Workshop Engineer to join our client's ever-growing team. Reporting to the Workshop Manager, you will be conducting general workshop duties as well as assisting in the warehouse.
As a Workshop Engineer, your duties will be:
* Repairing pneumatic, electric and battery tools.
* Referring to parts charts.
* Giving advice and spare parts identification over the phone.
* Picking and despatching spare parts.
* Ensuring goods in area is up to date daily.
* Covering the workshop in workshop managers absence.
* Assisting in the warehouse covering annual leave.
An ideal Workshop Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Worked within a similar role previously.
* Ability to adapt to different environments.
* Good attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Work well within different teams.
Shifts: Part-time (Flexible hours)
Contract Type: 3-month FTC