£28,000 basic plus Overtime and bonus OTE up to £42,000
Hours: 39 Hours a week plus paid overtime
Permanent role, Overtime paid at time and a half, Quarterly Bonus Paid, Pension, Free Parking, Games Room and ongoing Training Opportunities available
Please Call Rochelle for more information on: (phone number removed)
Clear Automotive is a specialist recruitment consultancy in the Accident Repair, Bodyshop and Automotive sectors, partnering with organisations across the UK, to fulfil their staffing requirements, whilst representing Automotive professionals to secure permanent and contract careers.
MET Technician - We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced MET Technician to join a well-established accident repair centre who are going through an exciting growth period. Our client has expanded their bodyshop with a brand new area, and this has created new opportunities, as well as winning numerous new work provider contracts.
This job role is a Skilled MET Technician position and requires an experienced candidate who can complete all panel repairs to accident damaged vehicles. ATA, NVQ 3 or IMI 3 qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
The Job: MET Technician / Mechanic Strip Fitter
* Remove & refit mechanical and electrical trims / panels / components on vehicles
* Ensure that stripping and rebuilding work of all vehicles is carried out in a professional and correct manner and that final quality checks are undertaken in line with applicable standards
* Dismantling vehicles ready for the panel area
* Carrying out inspections, fault finding and diagnostic work
* Ordering replacement parts
* Re-assembling the vehicle with new parts as required to pre-accident condition
* Stripping and fitting components, bodywork and trim elements
* All MET duties required within your remit
* Follow manufacturer repair methods to return vehicles to pre-accident condition
* Fault finding / Diagnostics
* Perform road testing (if applicable)
* Dismantle and reassemble damaged vehicles in accordance with the prescribed repair method
* Ensure that all jobs are completed within the estimated times
* Check that all parts are ordered as per estimate, to ensure that the repair can be completed without delay, returning all unused parts to the parts department for credit
* Awareness & adherence to all necessary standards and H&S procedures
Job Experience Required: MET Technician / Mechanic Strip Fitter
* City & Guild Level 3 (or equivalent) in Automotive Bodyshop Repair
* ATA Qualification would be an advantage
* Previous Bodyshop M.E.T experience is essential
* Strip and fit and trim experience
* Rebuilding bodywork on damaged vehicles in a bonus bodyshop
MET Technician - In return you will be offered:
* Good Estimates Given
* Monthly Team Bonus
* Clean Bodyshop Environment
* Latest Bodyshop Equipment
* Continuous workload of repairs
* 28 days holiday
* Training and Development
* Job security
If you would like to be considered for the M.E.T Technician job, please call Clear Automotive and ask for Rochelle on (phone number removed) or apply for the job and we will be in touch with you.
Clear Automotive Recruitment Solutions is a leading Automotive recruitment specialist covering all areas of the UK.
We are also looking for candidates with the following skill sets: Panel Beater, Panel Technician, Bodyshop MET, Bodyshop Mechanic, Vehicle Painter, Vehicle Paint Sprayer, Vehicle Prepper, Paint Prepper, Bodyshop Technicians, Accident repair, Vehicle body repair, coach builder, VDA, Vehicle Damage Assessor, Bodyshop Estimator, Production Manager, Vehicle Technician, Workshop Controller, Bodyshop Controller, SMART Repairer and Bodyshop Manager, Regional and General Manager, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager and more