Veterinary Technical Advisor required to work in Borehamwood.
My client needs fully UK qualified Vet Nurse and not in training.
My client is looking for an individual who is a qualified Vet Nurse (RVN). Whilst the Veterinary knowledge is important, we need someone who is familiar with how things work in practice and has a good understanding of treatments, medications and associated costs.
As a Veterinary Nurse Advisor, your role will be key in ensuring claims, underwriting and related queries are resolved quickly. My client is passionate about providing a quick and fair service for all their customers.
* RVN qualified as a Veterinary Nurse or Vet
* Proven ability to work autonomously and make informed decisions without supervision.
* Sound experience of working towards targets and service standards
* Good telephone manner
* Proven letter writing skills
* Excellent attention to detail
If you have the above skills and are an RVN and you want to be part of a positive and hardworking team please apply