We are currently recruiting for a Scheduler for our site in Abingdon.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hour week TBD with HM.
To ensure the delivery of effective help desk and work scheduling services to the Infineum contract/team in compliance with the contract deliverables and KPIs.
To ensure compliance to all relevant end to end processes applicable to the role
To ensure processes are consistently reviewed to ensure operational excellence
Proactively monitor KPIs and SLA performance so that any issues are resolved to avoid failure
Proactively plan and schedule work so that WOs are fixed first time and that WOs needing to be 'placed on hold' are kept to a minimum
Ensure effective CAFM and EMMA management and use
Implementation and compliance to the work scheduling process to DEL and SCON
Implementation and compliance to the account audit process
Service documents and certifications from SCON gathered and logged on CAFM and subsequent reactives raised
Proactive monitoring of CAFM status to prevent Red and AMBER work order status
Escalation to Service Heads of any SLA repeated failures and/or deviation to process
Suggests improvement and innovation initiatives
Support Compliance lead with ensuring asset data and PPMs in CAFM sufficient
Implement and comply to all account reporting process
Mitigation log and associated process to be managed for account
Holiday log and associated process to be managed for account
Ensure Optimum Resource function is used appropriately
Ensure correct use of WSCHED, WPLAN and keep nos to a minimum
Chase SCON for service completion sheets and ensure uploaded to CAFM
Implement Creating Capacity and ensure it continues to be effective
* To establish a consistently positive working relationship with your client and end users
* To ensure an effective feedback mechanism is in place to allow clients feedback to be monitored and actions logged and closed out
* To ensure all applicable processes are designed to ensure operational excellence; with waste reduced and value add increased.
* To comply with EMCOR UK's SSOW and HSW Policies and procedures at all times
* Ensure that you are proactively reporting near misses and/or accidents
* Ensure accidents and incidents are consistently kept at 0
* Ensure sufficient no. of SORs being logged and process complied with
* Generic RAMs and Competencies SCON gathered and Logged
* Specific RAMs and competencies SCON gathered and Logged
* Comply with PPE mandate at all times
* Ensure RAM process is implemented and complied with
* To maintain proficiency on all relevant IT packages and systems
* To manage CAFM system and ensure asset data remains up to date at all times
* To hold superuser status on all EMCOR IT packages
* Ensure consistently efficient IT hardware and software in place across account
* Resolution of account IT issues
Commercial and Finance
* To satisfy all contract deliverables
* To ensure KPIs and SLAs are passed so that EMCOR UK does not incur financial penalties
* Effective implementation of authority to proceed process
* Effective implementation of the quoted works process
* Effective implementation of PO process on JDE
* Completion of Formscape process
Extensive experience in a helpdesk operations and work scheduling is essential
Knowledge of FM processes is essential
Extensive experience of CAFM management is essential
Proficient in the use of all Microsoft IT packages including Visio is essential
Process design experience is desirable
Experience of contributing to Lean Change projects is desirable
Technical engineering experience is desirable
Actively demonstrate behaviour in line with EMCOR values
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent leadership skills.
Smart, presentable appearance.
Use of own initiative, an effective and confident administrator.
Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a multi-functional team.
Well organised with the ability to prioritise.
Good IT skills including MS software and knowledge of bespoke software packages with an interest in learning new technologies to improve efficiency and service.
Working knowledge of CAFM systems and building operations, awareness of facilities disciplines to allow effective allocation of work order.
High calibre IT skills and presentation capability.
High Level of understanding of customer service excellence and the ability to deliver quality service.
* 25 days annual leave
* Auto enrol pension
* Company sick pay
* Flexible benefits available (retail discounts, reduced gym memberships etc)
* Cycle scheme