A privately owned specialist subcontract manufacturer, producing high quality precision machined parts and components.
Established for over 10years and having grown year on year with consistent investment in the most up to date equipment and highly skilled people, there are now positions available for skilled CNC machinists in their machining department.
The company has quickly built a reputation as a first-class subcontract supplier of turned parts & finished components within a diverse range of industry sectors with the backing of being ISO 9001 registered.
As the successful CNC Turner (either Fixed Head or Sliding Head), you will experience working for a growing and expanding business that invests heavily in the latest CNC machining technologies and staff.
Working within a busy and friendly atmosphere where every day brings new and interesting challenges, your skills and experience will be put to the test and you will receive ongoing development and training to progress within the business.
Being a young and growing business means there are lots of opportunities for internal progression if you are looking to move up in your career, however the company also welcomes CNC Machinists looking to continue machining only.
* CNC Turning (Fixed Head or Sliding Head) - Programming Setting Operating
* Machining with Fixed Head or Sliding Head machines (training can be provided on Sliding Head if needed)
* Producing components for various industry sectors from various general engineering materials - plastics and metals (no exotics)
* Reading engineering drawings to produce parts and components
* Machining to tight tolerances
* Low volume batches mainly so prototyping experience would be beneficial
* Lots of new work and also repeat work
* Subcontractor of Precision Machined parts and components
* State of the art facility
* Clean and Tidy
* Brand new CNC technologies - machines no more than 5years old
* Approachable management
* Growing, young business investing heavily in staff
* Internal progression available
* Friendly working atmosphere
Hours of Work:
* 8am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
* Opening hours are 7am to 5:30pm, including Saturday am, so lots of overtime available
* Overtime is paid at x1.5hrs weekdays & Saturday mornings