Do you have a NVQ Level 3 or higher? are you looking to have a full time role within a nursery setting? well read on! A school in the Biggleswade area are in need of a NVQ Level 3 Early Years practitioner to start full time in their nursery setting.
Read on for a full job description and see whether you are suited for the role!
Are you passionate about getting children school ready? Are you committed to achieving quality early years education? Is it important to you to work for a not-for-profit organisation?
We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced childcare educator with the motivation to take learning to the next level, encouraging exploration, investigation, and adventure.
Can you demonstrate:
• Collaboration - working well as part of a team.
• Passion - caring passionately about every child's welfare, wellbeing, and development.
• Reflection - creating a culture that embraces change, to improves outcomes for all.
• Respect - by valuing diversity and the opinions of others.
• Awe-inspiring - providing a rich, varied, and imaginative. experiences that enthuse, engage, and motivate children.
• Listening - regularly seeking the views of other to evaluate and improve the service we provide.
To apply you must:
• Hold an Ofsted recognised, high level childcare qualification (Min L3)
• Have previous experience of working in a pre-school setting with key worker responsibilities.
• Have a keen interest in career progression.
What we can offer you as an employee?
• Continual professional development opportunities for all employees
• Managerial development training
• Access to a directory of wide-ranging online courses
• Employee assistance program - accessing discounts and free vouchers for a variety of services and high street stores.
• Staff childcare discounts
• Paid lunch breaks
• 6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, paid.
• Two weeks shut down at Christmas.
• Inspirational core values that are embedded throughout our daily practice, creating a culture where each and every member of staff has a voice.
Monday to Friday, 42 weeks per year (39 weeks of term time plus 3 weeks of the school holiday periods). Hours of work to be discussed.
Salary: our rates of pay are competitive and higher than the local average.
If this seems like something you would be interested in then click 'APPLY NOW' or call (phone number removed) and ask for Scott