Teaching Assistant required in Chew Stoke
Required immediately, this fantastic secondary school are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic teaching assistant.
The successful TAteacher will have:
* Experience in the coaching and/ or education sector;
* Have the ability to support students in small groups and on a 1-1 basis
* Have a knowledge and understanding of effective pupil behaviour management and be able to implement strategies.
In return you will receive:
* Good rates of pay;
* A no hassle payment scheme;
* Working in a rewarding environment;
* Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated consultant working to support you every step of the way, with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge;
* An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you are paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there is no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are the right TA for this role then please call Rob on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services