Trust Payments UK have an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Account Manager - Travel to join their team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present due to local guidelines, our Covid secure offices have still been open for people that can't work from home. We've hired and onboarded more than 100 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business.
We've adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Enterprise Account Manager - The Role:
Trust Payments is recruiting for an Enterprise Account Manager to join it's growing account management function.
We are looking for an account manager with a proven payments background, who will maintain and grow revenue of the assigned Enterprise accounts portfolio, by selling the products and services of Trust Payments platform.
The account manager will be responsible for building trusted relationships and act as a dedicated contact between the Travel portfolio of merchants and Trust Payments.
There is a core focus on generating additional processing volume, revenue and the up sell/cross sell of our value-added products and services.
Our company has offices across the UK, Malta and the USA. This role is focussed on our customers in the UK and Europe.
Enterprise Account Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Primary Commercial contact point for merchant/partner representing Trust Payments
- Proactive approach to promoting our services to the merchants within the portfolio
- Perform Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with Top 10 Accounts encourage Partner Loyalty and identify Opportunity and Risk
- Create and maintain account plans for Top 10 Accounts. Upload the Account Plans into our CRM for the respective accounts
- Attend industry conferences to drive sales and market awareness of Trust Payments
- Ad-hoc tasks required by changing market environment or involvement in commercial activities / campaigns
- Work collaboratively to assist the merchants/partners with queries
- Ensure accurate data is held within CRM
Enterprise Account Manager - You:
- Payments experience
- Proven track record in sales or account management
- Experience with card present and card not present solutions
- Hunger for exceeding targets and success driven
- Able to perform either independently or as part of a team
- Attention to detail, and able to intelligently present a solution to client needs
To submit your CV for this exciting Enterprise Account Manager opportunity, please click 'Apply' now