Full Stack Engineer (.Net)London
I am currently working with a Tier One Technology Consultancy and one of one of Europe's Top 5 Employer's (7 Years in a row) to find an experienced Full Stack Engineer (.Net) to lead/work within a cross functional (Agile) product team to deliver large scale technology driven transformation projects. Globally respected for providing innovative and ground-breaking software solutions across multiple industry sectors of which include FS, Central Government, Cyber Security, IT/Software and Aerospace, the company provide end-to-end IT and business process services that work side-by-side with their clients to help maximise the technologies that transform their business practices.
The company has been recognised by the Top Employers Institute for their exceptional workforce-planning, career and succession management, culture, learning and development, and leadership development, providing any candidate with an excellent platform to grow and develop within their role.Full Stack Engineer (.Net) Responsibilities Include:
* Building and leading a team of motivated full stack developers
* Working with Product Owners to drive product vision, manage scope and client expectations
* Building, designing and implementing high-volume, high-scale responsive web front ends, web APIs, data analytics solutions in the cloud
* Building Microservices based applications using .Net Core
* Deploying applications in Azure Cloud
* Mentoring junior development staff in the art of building software systems.
* Bringing new ideas in cloud, big data, and machine learning software development
* Leveraging industry knowledge and staying close to technology developments in the open-source and cloud communities
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams
* Practicing and enforcing Agile and Scrum development methodologies Required Full Stack Engineer (.Net) Experience:
* Prior Experience as a Lead full stack developer
* IaaS/SaaS/PaaS, load balancing, Storage
* Hands on experience on Azure App Service Model (Web Apps and Web Jobs).
* Creating, deploying, configuring and scaling applications on Azure PaaS.
* Azure storage services (SQL DB, Tables, Files and Blobs).
* Azure IaaS (VMs, VNET, NSG Rules, VPN Gateways and Express Route).
* Hands on experience on Azure Integration services like Service Bus and Event Hubs
* Participating on requirement gathering, analysis and technical design
* DNS, Active Directory, Firewall, Load balancers
* Hands on experience in implementing RESTful webservices and SOAP services in cloud
* Experience with messaging frameworks (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, etc.).
* Docker, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, or 12 factor app
* Azure DevOps, TFS, VSTS, JIRA, GitHub, and Jenkins.
* Good client facing experience.Benefits Package:
- Competitive Base Salary of £55,000 - £70,000
- Share scheme
- Pension (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee.
- Optional to benefit from private medical and dental insurance
- Flexible Working (Remote)
- Flexible retirement options
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in applying for Full Stack Engineer (.Net) position please apply below or contact me directly.
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: George Bates
Telephone: 020 77 806 706
------------------------Full Stack Engineer (.Net)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92135038