Identity Access Management (IDAM/IAM) Architect / Lead
Role: Identity (Access management) Architect
Salary: up to £60,000 + benefits and brand new team.
Over lockdown, we have supported an exciting IT and Infrastructure business through some pretty phenomenal growth. They have doubled in size, reaching 55 and due to a couple of new projects are looking to build an Identity and Access Management team in Birmingham City Centre.
You will initially be working remotely, due to Government guidelines and we are in a position to hire over video as well.
The culture of this business is at the heart of who they are and have grown to be, acknowledging and supporting their staff whilst empowering them to be the best they can through the latest technologies and training.
- Responsible for the architect of identity processes
- Creation of new identity processes
- Solid understanding of Identity Access Management
- Aware of IDAM standards
- Solid experience of API gateways and enterprise databases
- Understanding of role-based access control
- Understanding of Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Knowledge of privileged access management
- Happy to work in an agile environment
- Strong interest in improving and developing your knowledge of Identity and Access Management
- Working towards Identity certifications e.g. CIST (nice to have)
Your role will have the opportunity to be varied due to the size of the business, offering career opportunities and responsibilities that most in a bigger business couldn't offer you.
Get in touch with Dan Rodrigues or on 0121 794 2070 for further information.
This role is based in Birmingham, but remote and flexible working is very much promoted.
#Calldan #GetInvolved #IDAM #identityaccessmanagement #identityaccess #infrastructure
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92135329