Job Title: Senior Business Analyst (12 Week Contract)Salary: £18.28 p/hLocation: (B4) Birmingham - Currently WFH
Birmingham City Council are looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst to support the Finance Managers and Head of Finance in the provision of financial services for the Birmingham Children's Trust, as determined by the Head of Finance leading delivery for designated service areas.Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Abilities
- To deputise for the Finance Manager on a range of matters and have responsibility to make decisions and to take appropriate action without guidance.
- To have responsibility for independently resolving problems within the service area within the Trust operating framework ensuring that strategic and business needs and expectations are managed and met to the agreed levels.
- To be responsible for supervising the Trust finance team including the allocation of work, monitoring and review of output, managing performance, development and recruitment.
- To participate in long term projects (in excess of 3 months) and oversee their delivery.
- To assist in ensuring that strategic and business needs and expectations are met to the agreed levels as contained within the Business Plan.
- Must be CCAB qualified.
- Experience in the preparation and presentation of business documents, business cases and reports.
- Experience of compilation of VAT and Corporation Tax returns to HMRC.
- An in depth operational knowledge of the legislative framework relating to the provision of financial services within a Trust/company environment or similar.
- Good knowledge of financial and management accounting, planning, budgeting, forecasting and performance management or other finance specialism as appropriate.
Please submit your CV via the link and one of the team at HancoxRead will be in touch.