* Firm: Mid-Tier
* Workload: Audit & accounts
* Location: South West London
* Benefits: Chance to manage own portfolio in near future
* Salary: £40-45k
Are you an Audit Accounts Senior looking for more responsibility, development and a client facing role?
Our client, a Mid-Tier firm is looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their London office. The role will offer substantial exposure to a great client base and the opportunity to manage your own portfolio of clients in the very near future once you are up to speed with the firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting statutory accounts
- Taking responsibility for the production and delivery of fully reconciled draft management accounts
- Planning sections of the audit as required by senior colleagues
- Preparing corporation tax returns
To be considered for this position you must;
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Be Familiar with the workings of a UK Accountancy practice with at least 3 years training/experience
- Have a working knowledge of UK Gaap (IFRS would be an advantage)
- Be keen and ambitious to progress your career in accountancy practice
If you are seeking Audit & Accounts Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call .
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.