My client is looking for a Mandarin speaking Legal Administrator/Secretary with a minimum of 12 months experience, to join their well establish and well known office in London.
This role is to provide secretarial support, centrally, to a group of Senior Associates, Associates and Trainees. The role requires excellent organisational, communication and prioritisation skills and the ability to juggle conflicting demands and deadlines. You will work closely with Executive Assistants and the Client Administrator team. Reporting to the Secretarial Team Leader, the individual needs to be flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the business.
The successful candidate will be joining an outstanding team within an award winning firm, who provide support to all team members. The firm offer flexible working, a competitive salary along with clear progression opportunities.
About my client:
• With close to 300 partners and over 2000 professionals working in over 15 offices.
• Their London office was established in 2012 and currently has a team of over 30 professionals led by six partners.
• The strategy of my clients London office is to provide combined legal services in English and Chinese law from a single office in the City.
• Must be Mandarin speaking
• 1+ years experience in the legal industry
• Have a Law degree
• Excellent client care skills
• Require minimum supervision
• Competitive salary
• Workplace pension scheme
• Flexible working
• Competitive annual leave package
• Ongoing training and professional development.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.