Morgan Hunt are working with colleges based in the Central and South London area to employ a built environment lecturer and assessor. The roles are for someone who has experience delivering Built Environment Level 3 course content. If you're a qualified assessor and are comfortable visiting apprentice's in their workplaces then there is a role available for an on site assessor.
There are a mix of part time and full time roles available.
The Built Environment Lecturer will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
- To assist in the planning, designing and delivering of learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
- To ensure work space's are prepared for classes
- To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
The Built Environment Lecturer will need to have:
- Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
- Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
- Ideally have worked in a technician role
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to work with attention to detail
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for a built environment lecturer role in Central or South London apply and send over a CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.