VETERINARY NURSES WANTED
New Job: Claims Handler, Pet Insurance
Location: Haywards Heath or London or Birmingham
Salary: C. £23,000 - £28,000 (dependant on experience)
(work from home is possible, but must be able to go into the office at least 2 days a month).
- My client is looking for veterinary nurses who are looking to get into the insurance industry.
- They will give you all the training you need to be successful in the insurance industry.
- They are wanting individuals who have a good understanding of pet health to help their customers with their pet insurance.
- My client is an established pet insurer who are in the process of growing their business immediately and are seeking claims handlers.
- Your new company is a high-growth and multi-award-winning pet insurer who really puts their customers first.
- Going through rapid growth they are opening new offices around the UK.
- Having a positive work culture is very imporatant to the company, they want to create a energetic, fast-paced, respectful and happy environment for their employees.
- Experience being a Veterinary nurse.
- Good knowledge and understanding of pet health.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Previously worked in a vet surgery as a vet nurse would advantageous.
Remote onboarding and remote interviews during lockdown.
For more information please get in touch ASAP on: or