JOB TITLE - WEB/DIGITAL DESIGNERLOCATION - ALDERLEY EDGESALARY - £26,000 - £30,000 DOETHE ROLE -
As a Digital Designer, you will be responsible for understanding and executing a client brief to ensure their website strategy supports their commercial goals.
Working with your squad (PM, Strategist, Developer, Tester) on a solution that creatively meets the brief within a given budget.RESPONSIBILITIES -
- To take a design brief from new and existing clients, and to fully understand, question and propose a practical solution (this could be taking on a new website build, campaign-based projects or up-keeping existing sites)
- Understanding the client's brand so that it is reflected through all digital design collateral.
- UI design with strong emphasis on UX principles to ensure the solution provides a simple user experience that delivers commercial results.
- Taking layered design concepts and converting them into well formatted HTML and CSS
- Ensure every design produced, whether it's a banner or new website template, delivers an effective experience across desktop, mobile and tablet
- Ensure the web project is delivered to the brief, on time and within budget
- Liaising with our support desk manager to ensure that our existing websites are well maintained, including identifying and fixing any website errors
- Working closing with your manager to ensure your works meets with our design standards
- Staying on-top of the latest design practices and sharing your knowledge with the team.
- W3C web standards, Semantic Markup - HTML5 and CSS
- Sketch / Adobe CC (or other editing packages)
- 1-2 years agency side experience
- A 'design in browser' approach to your builds
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Effective time management skills