ISECURITY SYSTEMS LIMITED WERE ESTABLISHED IN 2006.
THE POSITION IS TO INSTALL AND SERVICE SECURITY SYSTEMS. PREDOMINATELY ACCESS CONTROL, CCTV, INTRUDER ALARMS AND PANIC ALARMS. THE CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE WITH TEXECOM, HIKVISION AND HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD.
A VAN AND FUEL CARD IS SUPPLIED. THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE ECS (JIB) ACCREDITED, BUT A TRAINING COURSE WILL BE OFFERED.
CLIENTS ARE PRE DOMINATELY BASED IN LONDON, ALTHOUGH WE DO HAVE CLIENTS LOCALLY TO BISHOPS STORTFORD AND SURROUNDING AREAS.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Completing Service projects of Fire and Security projects
- Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently.
- Completing detailed work reports sent to the contract and Project manager
- To work to ensure health and safety regulations are met.
- You will have experience of working within the Fire and Security sector.
- You will have a minimum of 5-8 years' experience
- You will have a positive and well driven work ethic
- You must have a Clean UK driving licence
The salary of the role is £30,000- £33,000 per year plus overtime and weekends if wanted. A company pension, and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.