Exclusive Job - Senior Broker Technician
My client wants someone to start preferably ASAP. Immediate start available.
My client is a Lloyd's Insurance and Reinsurance wholesale broker, who does a lot of European business.
European Languages is a plus but not needed (Spanish, French, Italian).
Someone who has had experience working for Xchanging would be ideal.
Remote onboarding and remote interviews during pandemic.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide insurance intermediaries (brokers, agents) with details of terms and conditions and support
- Make part to accounts procedures (credit control, cash allocations, accounts reconciliation, analysis of results).
- Liaise with the Operations Team Leader and Portfolio Administrator highlighting the aged debts
- Take part in the preparation of statistics for MI purposes, ensuring best practice is pursued
- Liaise with Clients and Underwriters on the phone and by email
- Ensure that company, market and client related documentation is issued (internally and externally) accurately and on time
- Produce data and production analysis
- Provide back-up for compliance and regulatory issues
- Understand the processing of documentation including use of BAR, ATLAS, CRYSTAL, Da-Sats, PPL, RiskServe
- Liaise with clients and underwriters and deal with resulting queries by usual means
- Upload and import bordereaux on the Systems
- Provide back-up to quotation activities such as preparation of Cover and Debit Notes, registration of Binding Authorities, liaison with X-Changing and other Lloyd's and Company offices and bureaux, preparation, arrangement and checking of signing slips (including existing, new business, renewals and policy adjustments), proposal forms and full policy schedules, wordings and endorsements
- Collect and process data coming from different databases in different formats
- Create and deliver analysis and reports for the whole Group
- Carry out data migration and data mapping
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of the practices and processes of the Lloyd's and Company market
- Knowledge of the legal principles governing insurances
- Knowledge of the FSA regulatory framework governing insurance brokers
- Knowledge of the systems as BAR, ATLAS, CRYSTAL, Da-Sats, PPL, ECF/CLASS System
- Knowledge of and fluency in personal computer operating systems/application software (e.g. Microsoft Windows; Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Outlook).
For more information please get in touch ASAP: