We are looking to appoint a friendly, positive, experienced Care Coordinator to join our ever-growing organisation. If you want to work with a fabulous team, in a rewarding career then look no further! Reporting to:
Registered ManagerHours of Work:
37.5 hours per week (Plus some weekend/evening work required for on call)Salary:
To be discussed at interview & based on experience.The Company
We believe at Merit Homecare that people of all ages should have the best chance to remain living in the comfort of their own home. We want to assist them when activities of daily life become difficult due to the ageing process, disabilities, or medical conditions.
Our service is to provide exceptional care for individuals and their families with the support they need to live at home for as long as possible.Does this sound like you?
- Empathetic warm personality
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Use own initiative
- A methodical, organised approach to your day to day tasks
- Excellent documentation record keeping
- Leadership skills/Strong team player
- Always acting with integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- MUST BE FLEXIBLEThe Role
-Completion of care workers rotas, allocating care workers with the right skills and experience to deliver the best quality care and support to each service user.
- Good understanding of the local areas
- Coach, mentor and support new and less experienced Carers
- Support Service Users social interests, whilst promoting mental & physical activities
- Empathy and emotional support to carers, service users and families
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent positive communication skills
- Supporting the register manager, care manager and seniors/team leaders with staff supervision including spot checks, supervision, appraisals, and team meetings.
- To provide personal care & support to service users when required to cover in emergencies.
- To take the out of hours phone to provide support to the team during evenings & weekends.Preferred Qualifications & Experience
· NVQ (Desirable)
· Own transport (Essential)
· Ideally 2 years' experience working in Care Industry
- On-site parking
- Additional on call payments