A SaaS start-up who provides innovative solutions for the global rail construction sector is now looking for a Software Support Specialist to join their team in Manchester. The company is based in the heart of Manchester and provides an exciting, fun environment in a shared space with the region's top start-up companies and entrepreneurs. They have recently received private and industry funding to accelerate growth and provide a global solution for the capture and analysis of railway construction data.Benefits of working here:
What they are looking for:
- The company is a fast-growing company with a multitude of career progression opportunities
- Located in heart of Manchester City Centre
- Flexible working hours and collaborative environment
- Competitive salary
- Work with the latest software technologies in a paperless environment
What will your responsibilities be:
- Customer facing experience in B2B, B2C or both. Software company experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong organisation skills
- Great diagnostic / problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Solution focused, professional working attitude
- Excellent time management and priority handling
- Ability to work in a fast paced customer-facing environment
- Manage a variety of requests from customers - these range from simple queries to complex incidents, reported via telephone calls, online chat, emails or online support tickets
- Establish and maintain a high degree of product expertise as the product evolves
- Use your product expertise to investigate technical issues and escalate to higher support tiers if needed
- Remain the "owner" of each issue or request raised, maintaining strong lines of communication with the customer to ensure they are kept informed
- Generally provide exceptional customer service to their clients and Users, ensuring that they feel happy and satisfied to get the most from the company's product
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY
to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Applicants with previous experience and job titles including; Customer Success Executive, Graduate Developer, Software Support Specialist, IT Graduate, Client Success Manager, Software Developer, Software Application Support Engineer, 1st Line Support, Software Specialist, Application Specialist, Software Support Assistant, Client Success Executive, Software Consultant, Customer Success Manager may also be considered for this role.