Are you an exceptional Gas Engineer? Not just any Gas Engineer... but one who
- Is confident and driven?
- Is cheerful and has a positive attitude?
- Is passionate about boilers and heating systems?
- Is a real team player?
- Always prepared to go the extra mile for customers?
- Is looking for a new challenge with an established and growing business?
If this is YOU, then we need to talk!
Our client is a thriving, local, family run business that's totally dedicated to keeping their customers safe, warm and happy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Gas Engineer to join their team in Perth.
Customer care is at the forefront of everything they do and key to their ongoing success and excellent reputation. The business is based in Perth and covers all of Perthshire and Dundee area.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, confident and motivated Gas Engineer who thrives in delivering the best possible service to their customers.
Your role involves carrying out efficient repairs and servicing/maintenance of gas boilers, including powerflushing and the installation of new boilers. Experience of Powerflushing and boiler installations would be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be provided.
You must be a Gas Safe Registered Engineer with previous experience in the domestic gas environment.
If you are the one our client is looking for, you MUST:
- Be fit and energetic.
- Have robust technical ability and a good understanding of heating systems.
- Enjoy working in small teams and embrace team goals.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be a great communicator.
- Work to safe practices and procedures.
- Hold a current driving licence, the cleaner the better!
- Be keen to develop and grow.
If you are competent in LPG and oil this would be advantageous but not essential.
- The basic working week is 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend working, where overtime will be paid.
- Basic salary ranges from £25k to £35k dependent on previous experience plus a generous Incentive Package.
- Company van, including commute to and from work location(s).
- Workplace pension.
- Extensive training and development programme.
Our client has a superb reputation, and really values its customers and team. If you want to join an expanding team and are looking to excel and become part of our client's journey and think this role is right for you, APPLY NOW
and follow our client's online application process, which will include an assessment which should take no longer than 20 minutes to complete.