Award-Winning commercial law firm is looking to hire a non-contentious Intellectual Property lawyer to be based in their offices in Edinburgh.
The IP team is ranked in the top tier by both the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners with the IP team having an excellent reputation for advising on complex legal matters and thrive on high profile and innovative projects. The role will include advising on a range of IP matters including:
- IP transactions, such as licensing, assignments and franchising;
- Advice on structuring IP ownership;
Collaboration agreements (both academic and private sector);
- Joint ventures;
- Intellectual property audits;
- Support for broader transactions.
- This role would suit a lawyer wishing to further their career in a practice that will provide a varied range of high-profile IP work.
- You will be encouraged to participate in business development with excellent support and opportunity for career progression.
- Strong team player and be able to manage a complex and varied workload effectively.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package including pension and bonus and flexible working arrangements.
For a confidential discussion about this position, to request the full job decription or to apply, please click on the Apply Button