Your new company
We are delighted to be partnering with a leading UK Company with offices in Belfast that are recruiting for a Paralegal / Legal Executive with experience in Litigation to join their legal team to assist on a variety of legal matters.
Your new role
This is a unique role sitting within an established In House legal team which encompasses a wide range of duties required to provide direct assistance to solicitors and handling some of your own legal matters, duties include but are not limited to:
- Researching and summarising legal information
- Preparing and gathering legal documents and relevant files
- Assisting on a range of litigation matters
- Providing assistance to solicitors when required
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have previous experience of working as a Paralegal / Legal Executive/Paralegal having gained exposure to litigation matters.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Packages
- Ability to work in a fast paced office environment
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from a competitive salary and exposure to a varied legal position within a large UK national company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.