This multi-office law firm is looking to add an experienced criminal solicitor to head up the Crime & Extradition team at the firm. This role is based out of the Central London office.
You will be responsible for managing a team of junior solicitors, trainee solicitors and support staff alongside managing your own caseload of matters which will include:
- Sitting behind Counsel at Crown Court
- Lliaising with courts, police, CPS, benefits agencies, Counsel, Counsel's clerk, defence witnesses & experts
- Attending the Police Station during office hours and out of office hours on the internal rota
- Attending upon clients at offices/courts/prison
- Advising and assisting clients
- Preparation for cases
- Advising and assisting at police stations
- Draft legal documents - this can include drafting correspondence and pleadings, pre-trial orders, and legal briefs with various parties
You will ideally have at least 4 years PQE and be a qualified solicitor or barrister. Police station accreditation is essential for this role.
If you're an experienced criminal solicitor who is looking for a new role then apply today or call Tom Miles.