Conveyancing Case HandlerDepartment:
Dependent on experiencePermanent, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with Residential Conveyancing experience to join a thriving Hertfordshire firm to be a Case Handler within their Residential Conveyancing department in their St. Albans offices.The Role:
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a fully effective service to clients by progressing client files under the direction of the Conveyancer as well as providing administrative assistance to the Conveyancing team.Person Specifics:
- Experience within a Residential Property department
- Degree educated
- Administrative experience within a law firm
- Dedicated to providing excellent client service
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills - 50 wpm minimum
- Strong IT Skills
- Organised and efficient with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now'
to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander
for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful