Job Title: Mobile Building Maintenance TechnicianLocation: Covering areas such as St Helens, Warrington, WiganSalary: £24,867.60 per annumBenefits: Company Vehicle, company pension scheme, BUPA (single cover), 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)Hours: 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday (8.30 until 5 pm)
Our client is a national Facilities Management company and due to a continued success with this highly respected national Blue-Chip retailer, is looking to recruit a Mobile Building Maintenance Technician throughout the UK.
For this role our client is looking to an experienced Mobile Building Maintenance Technician to look after a small number of Small/Medium/Large retail stores across Merseyside.Job Purpose:
This is a key position, carrying out planned and reactive building maintenance across a number of retail stores. The role will involve basic plumbing, basic joinery, changing lights, changing locks etc.
The purpose of this role is to carry out non-technical repairs and minor PPM's. You will also assist in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, electrical, and mechanical plant works at various sites with your Regional Electrician.
All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid-down company Health and Safety policy.Key Accountabilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Assist the Mobile Electrician or other company technicians with any major or minor maintenance work
- Complete all necessary PPM's and reactive maintenance schedules within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and as required.
- Responding promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as necessary
- Prioritising and completing minor maintenance and repair work to agreed timescales
- Complying with the company Health and Safety policy always
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI's
- Ensure that all costs are approved
- Any trade qualifications would be advantageous
- Previous experience in building maintenance is required
- Ability to repair and maintain a range of equipment
- Respond to service call requests within agreed timescales
- Full Driving licence and flexible to travel daily
This is an immediate vacancy.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Daniel Murphy
at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED