We are looking for a Digital Content Producer to work at an incredible not for profit organisation that is tackling child hunger where it is a barrier to children's education in UK schools. Our client provides free healthy breakfasts and expert support to help identify and reach those pupils at risk of hunger. Your role as a Digital Content Producer, will be providing support to produce attractive and engaging digital content for social media and other platforms. You will report to the Communications Manager. They are looking for someone to joint their team on a 12-month fixed term contract, starting immediately.
* Ensuring all social media activity has high impact by creating exciting, eye-catching and shareable digital content and posts
* Working with the Communications Manager to produce and follow a social media calendar
* Growing the reach and engagement on social media channels
* Engaging with the activities of the charity, seeking out new stories and translating them into social media coverage
* Attending events, taking photos, video and publicising the event on social media
* Being on call at agreed times to monitor and engage with the charity's social media accounts
* Ensuring that all social media activity is compliant with current legislation, including media and fundraising regulations, copyright laws, GDPR and child safeguarding requirements
* Providing ad-hoc support to other team members
* Work collaboratively across the organisation more widely to build good working relations across the organisation
ESSENTIALS AS A DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER:
* Excellent digital creative skills and understanding of graphic and content creating
* Understanding of social platforms and new trends
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Salesforce
* Occasional work outside of regular office hours and at weekends
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.