Tradewind Recruitment are seeking enthusiastic and passionate Teaching Assistants who can support the Primary curriculum to conduct booster sessions. Running and monitoring Reading, Mathematics, English Grammar, Punctuation and Phonics.
The successful Intervention Teaching Assistant will assist in the overall support of the class teacher. The role will also involve 1:1 mentoring and small groups focusing on literacy and numeracy. The main aim of this role is to raise attainment with the children who have missed school due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The successful candidate must have:
* Recent Teaching Assistant experience, in either EYFS , KS1 or KS2
* An understanding of the way that children learn and progress
* An understanding of the National Curriculum
* A caring and nurturing approach
* The ability to identify which subjects need work for individual pupils.
To join us and be successful in this Intervention Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* A teaching assistant qualification or recent experience in this role.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more about it, then don't hesitate to contact Lynne Ferguson -
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.