My client based in Dartford, Kent is seeking a Senior Campaigns and Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to join their growing Marketing Team, you will be required to travel to other sites in North Kent.
You must have a Marketing qualification (CIM) ideally with knowledge of the education sector and have Marketing Automation knowledge.
Driving is essential for the role therefore please only apply if you are a driver and have your own vehicle
Full time 37 hours per week
The role is to assist in delivering the overarching marketing strategy and ensure multi-channel marketing campaign plans are effectively managed and delivered.
Working collaboratively with the Marketing and Communications Manager, Senior Creative Officer, Events and Outreach Co-ordinator and Marketing & Communications Assistants, this role will be key to lead generation and creating external marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have significant marketing campaigns experience with a passion for marketing across traditional, digital, and online techniques. They will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm. High energy is key as is a highly collaborative approach.
The post holder will work as part of the Marketing team -
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Line manage the Marketing and Communications Assistants
• Development, implementation, and management of agile and insight led in-year marketing campaign plan(s) to meet the overarching College objectives
• Develop and implement lead generation campaigns and customer communications in conjunction with the Marketing and Communications Manager
• Devise B2B and B2C integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining students/customers
• Deliver simultaneous integrated marketing campaigns on time and to budget
• Employ a strategic approach with targeted campaigns focused on specific segments to drive leads and conversions
• Set up, test, and optimise an extensive suite of automated campaigns to ensure student engagement and conversions throughout the recruitment funnel
• Ability to segment and target audiences and use multiple campaign tactics in order to gain market share in our competitive College environment
• Campaign reporting - measurement and effectiveness - track and report on campaign
• Craft annual marketing plans in conjunction with other areas of the department
• Launch and optimise email marketing plans into successful campaigns from briefing, agreeing objectives and success metrics, through to campaign workflow, design, and delivery
• Data manipulation and able to work with data sets ensuring compliance with DPA
• Proficient in the use of CMS and CRM systems
• Undertake and manage various website projects - this may be in the form of conversion rate optimisation, UX and SEO. Quarterly audits to be undertaken
Please apply with an up to date CV if you feel you are suitable and have experience.
A full job description will be emailed if you are through to the telephone screening stage.