An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead a UK Manufacturing Operations Finance team within a multinational organisation in Lancashire. The UK manufacturing arm of the business currently has a turnover of more than £300m per year, and over 500 employees across the country.
The role involves supporting the UK business in delivering its objectives, overseeing numerous business improvement programmes, scrutinising and reviewing potential strategic decisions and being an integral part of the developing and integrating systems.What we're looking for
- A qualified accountant with experience within a large manufacturing organisation
- Experience leading a team
- Previous experience with SAP
- A proven track record in delivering both process improvements and financial reporting mechanisms
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- Willingness to travel intermittently
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role please reply directly to this advert and contact James at Accountancy Action.