If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make apply today!
This role is for a Trade Finance Officer in our Northwich Office and you will be part of a high performing team!
This role will be responsible for the administration of all operational aspects of trade finance products but you will also be doing..
• Assist with the resolution of corporate customers' queries and concerns, as well as liaising with and providing advice to internal Corporate Relationship Managers.
• Develop your knowledge and compliance of rules and procedures with regards to country sanctions and money laundering ('know your customer').
• Support colleagues that are transacting with other bank's (SWIFT) and maintain good banking relationships.
• Assist with foreign and sterling payments (CHAPS), account reconciliation and monitoring currency risk.
• Issuing, advising, documents checking, payments, amendments, Guarantees, Standby Letters of Credit etc. in accordance with regulations and customer requirements whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
• Educated to degree level
• Technical knowledge of letters of credit, collections, payments, documents checking, guarantees, standby letters of credit and back-to-back letters of credit.
• CDCS qualification (Preferably)
• Relevant experience in specialism (trade finance) - The aptitude to take on board technical knowledge of letters of credit, collections, guarantees, standby letters of credit and back-to-back letters of credit. (Issuing, amending, maintaining and cancelling of both domestic and foreign Guarantees and Standby Letters of Credit, in accordance with regulations and customer requirements whilst adhering to strict deadlines.)
We are looking for someone with:
• A keen eye for detail • Accurate and timely data inputting and administration • Ability to work to strict deadlines • Self-motivation and good attitude to work • Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word. • Knowledge of Loan IQ and Swift Alliance would be an advantage. • Previous financial services experience would be beneficial.
Apply today or to find out more send me an email!