Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Linux & AWS
Exeter - Remote working package available.
A Senior Infrastructure Engineer is required to due new cloud service & infrastructure implementations, ongoing CI/CD pipelines & new product developments! This role is one of the most senior technical positions in the company and provides a high level of technical competence and commercial appreciation. The Infrastructure team is responsible for the design, support and delivery of highly technical products and services and as such need to work to exacting standards of quality and professionalism at all times.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer responsibilities:
Senior Infrastructure Engineer essential experience:
- Core Infrastructure and Technical Architecture
- Develop & maintain new and existing AWS Cloud services and infrastructure whilst also ensuring the continuous availability, security and performance of these critical services
- Contribute towards the creation and maintenance of CI/CD and all that it entails.
- Assist in the development of system integration solutions.
- Contribute towards and maintain a knowledge base of good quality documentation for all design, configuration and deployment information.
- Escalations from Operations and Support
- Assistance in the ongoing Product Development
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect or equivalent commercial experience
- Strong knowledge of Linux operation systems
- Networking skills, ideally CCNA level or equivalent
- Scripting experience (Bash or Python)