£70,000 - £110,000You would be ideal for this role if you have:
Bonus points for:
- Hands-on engineering experience with Azure and AWS
- Experience building cloud automation, including CI/CD pipelines using technologies such as Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, Bash
- Python & Java experience, with a strong programming background
- Promotes SOLID principles and software design patterns
- Good at communicating ideas to non-specialists
Sounds too good to be true? Check out the tech stack below:
- Azure and AWS Certifications
- C/C++ experience
Does this role and technical requirements fit with your experience and aspirations? If so, hit apply to find out more.
- AWS (EC2, Spot Fleet, S3, SQS, CWLogs/Events/Metrics, CodePipeline, Lambda)
- Azure (VM Scale Sets, Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, Application Insights)
- Kubernetes, Terraform, Serverless, Docker containers
- Python, Java
If you feel like this position is suitable, please do not hesitate to get in touch! .
Keywords: Cloud Architect, Azure, AWS, Python, Java, CI/CD, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, Bash, SOLID principles.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.