Technology Support Executive
sought for Central Manchester.!
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our clients growing Insights Team, helping to deliver their incisive marketing technology and data solutions.
You'll become a key part of their first line support, whilst getting an excellent grounding in all areas and systems covered by the team, including tracking, tagging, analytics, reporting and customer data profiling.Key responsibilities:
The ideal candidate:
- Monitor incoming support tickets and ensure correct information and detail is given to data engineers from the client services and channel specialists throughout the business.
- Help instil best practice for briefs into the team and assist in project scope work.
- Organise, update and create training collateral and process documents for internal and external reference.
- Ensure billed projects are recorded correctly on their financial system.
- Action common admin support requests, such as granting access to software / platforms and some reporting tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in an administration role desirable, but not essential.
- Extremely organised.
- Able to demonstrate good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of Excel, MS Sharepoint / Teams, Google Analytics, Jira.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.