Job Title: Band: SSas Tabular developer for Power BI (Band 7)
Contract Length: 6 Months
Rate of Pay: £16.97 - £21.99 per hour depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 9am-5pm Monday - Friday
Location: Southend on Sea
Duties of Role / Job Responsibilities:
* Work alongside the existing Data Warehouse and Reporting Solutions team to support creation of core Business Intelligence Solutions from Cloud and On Prem Data Warehouses to be used by Power BI Service.
* Support data model creation, testing, documentation and scheduled refreshes of data flows based upon customer requirements that are efficient and flexible in their usage and communicating functional and technical issues.
* Designing and creating report templates for distribution and establishing role level security methodologies for governance and managed content control of sensitive data.
* To specify and develop solutions that will automate, schedule and improve upon current processes within the Healthcare Analytics team.
* To ensure thorough documentation and change control processes are in place, accessible and maintained for all department processes and developments.
* Documentation of data dictionary and making sure to keep up to date with any developments.
* Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements
* Sound understanding of BI Best Practices/Methodologies, relational structures, structured query language (SQL) skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques.
* Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL and Business Objects/Power BI development.
* Ability to collaborate in a team with BI report development and business analyst resources, and clearly communicate
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.