Job Title: IT EngineerLocation: East LancashireType: PermanentStart Date: ASAPSalary: £30k Plus Car
Are you an IT Engineer with a background working with MSP's within the Northwest?
Our client are an IT Managed Service Provider based in East Lancashire and they have specialised in providing business IT solutions to SME and Enterprise clients across the UK.
They are looking to expand our team of IT engineers and have a vacancy for an experienced IT Engineer to work in the field and remotely on customer projects.The successful candidate will have experience of installing servers, both physical, virtual and cloud and can demonstrate experience of the following: -
- Managing projects for customers, installing new servers, and new cloud-based platforms
- Windows Server, Virtualisation and Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft 365 including SharePoint, Exchange Online, Teams
- Azure/365 features such as Azure Active Directory, Azure Virtual Machines, Intune Endpoint Manager
- Migrations from on-premise to cloud.
- Performing detailed technical audits of networks.
- Designing and implementing solutions based on Microsoft Best Practices.
- Flexibility on working hours with out-of-hours and weekend work being a regular feature of life in IT.
- Ability to work to a deadline with good communication skills with non-technical customers and technical colleagues.
- Assist the in-house third line team with more technical issues and escalations.
- Some experience of HCI networks would be a bonus.
- Experience of network design and switch configuration a bonus.
In return we can offer you an exciting career in a growing company with excellent salary upto £30k base and benefits which includes: Company Car, Pension, Parking and On-Going Training.
If you are interested in this role, then please APPLY ASAP and we will be in touch with further details.