Urgent Senior Java Developer position available. My client is now underway with a huge resourcing project where they are looking to bring in top talent to work on the latest improvements in AI and Cloud development. Our client is one of the largest technical consultancy firms in the world and the role will give you the opportunity to work exclusively in the public sector.
Some of your key responsibilities as the Senior Java Developer will include but aren't limited to:
- Developing strategic alternatives and solutions using your problem solving skills to achieve objectives.
- Participating in peer design and code review to identify best steps forward.
- Work as part of a diverse team, including business analysts and product managers to ensure the final product is to standard.
- Ensuring the strictest coding practices are adhered to at all stages. Ensuring a fully refined and operational end product.
- Specifically adhering to GDS standards.
Some key skills for the role are;
- Extensive commercial experience of Java 8+
- Strong experience with AWS platforms/components (Especially Neptune)
- Experience with RDBMS such as SQL Server, Postgres, psql, Cassandra, Hbase, mongo, redis
- If you are SC cleared already then that is a big bonus, but elligibility for SC clearance is vital.
Our client is one of the largest IT consultancies in the world and have a large number of high end clients that you will have the opportunity to work with. This role will give you the opportunity to join them and take part in a range of projects. You will be a crucial piece to the puzzle for our respective client and will be working on groundbreaking projects that will act as a real stamp on your CV and leave a lasting effect on the world. If this sounds like something you would want to be a part of then you could be the Senior Java Developer that we are looking for.