The team is focused on reducing cost and streamlining processes through shared service centres (SSC) for clients, offering them a 100% service outsource. Meaning this Big 4 Firm can produce high quality tax accounting services in a streamlined low-cost 'one stop shop' offering.
Working with singular clients on all their tax affairs so a more 'in-house' feel (no timesheets)
- Roles are within global compliance and reporting team
- EMEA tends to focus of head offices that sit outside of the UK, South Africa and America.
- Have a few roles and have been recruiting quite heavily- had a few new starters.
- EMEA tax centre focuses on cutting edge projects and cross boarder projects.
- Looking for people who work across multiple jurisdictions.
- Over 200 across team, London, Warsaw and Brussels are biggest team. Have 10 in Belfast and Northern Ireland.
- Want to expand team at all ranks
- Clients include large well-known brands.
- Key client relationship and leadership role in team.
- Looking after a team of 5-8 people dependant on client, can also be leading teams in other regions.
- Need people with Tax accounting and indirect tax exp.
- Want all-rounder candidates but will consider people with just strong technical skills
- Want to double size of team within 3 years
- Working with clients that are outsourcing huge amounts of compliance
What separates this team and role:
- One of the main ways that this firm is different is the flexibility they offer their employees; you will be able to work the hours that you want to do
- The role is very client facing which offers you the opportunity to work in an almost 'in-house' environment
- There are no time sheets in this team
- The working environment is very supportive; you will always receive help if you ask for it
- They are a relaxed, easy going, outgoing bunch of people who genuinely want to succeed and deliver high quality work in a friendly manner
- They invest heavily in staff, new servers, and recently moved into luxurious new offices
Please contact me at or
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax , Pro-Legal , Pro-Finance , Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.