Maintenance Technician - Mobile Telford£24,000 - £27,000 + Van
Mainstay have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Maintenance Technician to join a leading business on a well known supermarket contract in Telford. This is the chance to join a business who heavily invest in their staff and their training with plenty of opportunity for growth and progression. The contract is stable and secure and has a great team of engineers across the region.Role
- Working Monday - Friday with early starts from 6:00am.
- Call out rota is 1 in 10 with plenty of over time available
- You will be working on a mobile basis covering a few sites throughout the week across Telford and surrounding areas
- As a Multiskilled Technician you will be carrying out both planned and reactive work across the sites sometimes working alongside another engineer
- You will be carrying out general fabric and building maintenance work such as Carpentry, flooring, tiling, painting, door fixing, handyman jobs as well as low level plumbing and other trades.
- Completing all work to a high standard and in line with health and safety
- Report any issues immediately to lead engineer or supervisor
- Build a good working relationship with individual site managers and other members of the team as you will be liaising with client on site.
- A leading Facilities Management service provider who offers great support and stability during these uncertain times. They specialise in Mechanical and Electrical building services across commercial contracts/sites.
- City and guilds or NVQ in site carpentry or other relevant trades
- Previous experience within a similar environment an advantage with FM service provider background
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress and build on existing experience.
- Must be a good team player and able to work on their own or part of a larger team.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Good communication both verbal and written.
- Full UK drivers' license