Senior Legal Cashier
Up to £45,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Legal Cashier/ Account Manager to join a Leading Law Firm based in Stockport. The main purpose of this role is to provide appropriate robust accounting checks, balances and procedures in support of the growth.
- Managing, developing and leading by example a team of six accounts staff.
- Managing an accounts team and overseeing and assisting with Payroll and VAT Returns, bank and control account reconciliations and preparation of month/year-end accounts.
- Dealing with accounting checks, balances and procedures in support of the growth.
- Working within a busy team assisting with a large volume of conveyancing transactions on a weekly basis.
- Experienced Legal Cashier
- Demonstrate effectiveness in managing, developing and leading by example
- Passionate about accuracy and attention to detail and committed to meeting tight deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and have experience of volume residential conveyancing on Proclaim is essential.
If you are an experienced Legal Cashier or Account Manager interested in this position please apply asap!
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.