Commutable from Bristol, Aztec West, Bradley Stoke
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced marketing communications professional to join a leading, global B2B organisation.
The role will involve creating, delivering and analysing effective and targeted marketing communication campaigns.Role and responsibilities:
Skills and experience required:
- Work closely with Business Development Team to create targeted marketing content to grow and ensure a strong online presence. Responsible for the management of all online platforms. Hubspot CMS (website), Hubspot CRM and LinkedIn. Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all the Company's online social media accounts and website.
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of each platform.
- Create and deliver marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement in areas defined by key account plans.
- Develop and implement internal communications collateral, such as newsletters, graphics, meetings etc
- Develop and implement external communications plans including voice of the customer and support global customer surveys.
- Analysis of SAP and HubSpot data along with market opportunity to provide assessment of sales effectiveness and growth potential.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing director, create and manage the roadmap to the sales model of the future.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Skilled in creative writing, content creation.
- Website management.
- HubSpot CRM management and optimisation.
- Data / market analysis.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines.
- Manage time effectively.
- Data analysis and information led decision making.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills