Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Up to £33,000 Per Annum
Working Hours: Day Shift - 7:30am - 5pm
The Role: A permanent position has become available for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer capable of the refurbishment, repair, strip-down and re-builds of special purpose machinery to include,
- Installation and maintenance of three phase and single-phase control gear for motors, pumps and fans.
- To inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify condition, and replacing components that have reached the end of their useful / consumable life.
- Re-wiring machines to include fitting new control systems / switches etc.
- Good knowledge of PLC preferably S7 and Panel Wiring. (Training/ courses on Siemens 7 will be provided)
- Able to read and correctly interpret technical manuals and engineering diagrams.
- Experience in General Mechanical Fitting experience including the use of engineering hand tools (Scraping, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming etc). would be advantageous
- Fully conversant with the use of engineering measuring and inspection equipment.
The Person: Must be a Time Served Apprentice Engineer or Suitably Qualified with at least 5 years of experience, able to work under their own initiative to multi task and prioritise their own work load and also work as part of an effective team, must demonstrate a respect for Health and Safety in the workplace and an appreciation for Quality.
Client Overview: A very well respected and established multinational Company that are specialists in their field.