CREDIT CONTROLLER REQUIRED FOR AN ASAP START!! BASED IN COVENTRY £22000 + BONUSES + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + PENSION + FREE PARKING!
My client is a well known growing organisation and are now looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. This is an exciting time to join an organically growing business who truly value their staff offering internal progression, promotions and a dynamic working environment. The ideal candidate would be at least 5 years experience working within a B2B Credit Control environment with experience of Sales Ledger and invoicing.
[ The role ]
- Liaising with clients and internal operations managers on a daily basis top assist in cash collection
- Adhering to the credit collection time table at all times and prioritising workload to ensure that all customers have been contacted by telephone, letter or email to recover
- Reducing late payments and bad debt
- Assisting the Credit Manager with the preparation of sales cash receipts forecasts via promise board (daily)
- Alerting Credit Manager where risks of bad debts may occur or account queries are prevalent
- Generate relevant paperwork for debts going legal, ensuring credit control procedures have been followed through in all cases.
- Obtaining remittances to assist in the correct cash allocation
- Opening new customer accounts on the system
- Working closely with & supporting each other within the credit control team
- The raising of sales invoices via csv file upload as and when required
- To maintain a ledger, to ensure housekeeping is kept up to date
- To maintain records on all accounts, of all stages of cash collection
[ Person and skills required ]
- Professional telephone and email technique for the recovery of outstanding debts & resolution of invoice queries
- Confident at liaising with internal operations managers regarding invoicing queries
- Experienced in raising sales invoices and posting entries to financial ledgers
- Methodical and analytical approach to the reconciliation of accounts
- Good working knowledge of Excel (to include ability to sum and adjust formulae)
- Experience working in a high volume environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Focused on delivering objectives and deadline driven
- Ability to organise and manage workload
- Professional attitude with both Clients & colleagues
- Enthusiasm and motivated to succeed
- An approachable and helpful personality
If you believe you have the skills/experience for this exciting opportunity please apply ASAP! My client is looking to interview ASAP (possibly this or next week).