Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to recruit an interim Site Controller into a large manufacturing business based in Derby. This role is available due to an upcoming period of maternity leave and will suit someone who is seeking a role where although interim will still have the opportunity to add value and really make a difference with overall improvements and upcoming projects. The role will ideally start end of April/May latest and will initially be for a period of 12 months. The Company
The successful interim Site Controller will be working for a highly successful manufacturing business who have multiple household brands. The Role
As the interim Site Controller the successful candidate will be responsible for all finances related to the site/factory and will work very closely with all senior management including site directors both in the UK and Europe. The role will manage a small team and will be the main finance contact for any site projects. In addition, the post holder will be responsible for the following: -
- Financial performance of the plant
- Fixed cost reviews
- Labour analysis
- Financial planning and forecasts
- Variance analysis and financial reviews
- Balance sheet review
- Evaluation of capital expenditure
- Preparation and communication of monthly commentary
- Analysis of material variances and stock movements
- Review, challenge and report on all internal improvement projects
- Ensure the site is audit ready from a financial control perspective.
As the successful interim Site Controller, you will be / have:
The Benefits Package
- A fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Proven experience of managing/developing a small team.
- Strong IT skills - ideally SAP
- Experience/working knowledge in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Advanced excel skills.
The following benefits package is available to the successful interim Site Controller
- Salary of £60-£70k on a fixed term contract