A disruptive hospitality tech start-up, revolutionising the UK's food offering. Through seamless and user-friendly tech, we give small-scale hospitality outlets the power to thrive in any operational climate and market. After a year of steady growth, we are looking for a digital guru to take our marketing team's reigns, applying their experience and leadership to an early-stage start-up. We are essentially looking for a passionate foodie who will embody our ethos and sustain our growth!
Build, plan and implement a comprehensive Digital Marketing strategy, targeting B2B clients whilst retaining our current B2C end consumer. You'll provide experience and direction to the marketing team, driving Tuck Trucks and our vision nationwide!
In the role, you would have the opportunity to cultivate a dynamic team, foster digital growth for the business, and implement proven marketing strategies to keep Tuck Trucks ahead of the rest. If you are looking for a creative outlet in an innovative team environment, we would love to hear from you.
- Propose and plan paid media and SEO campaigns, leveraging tool suites like GTM, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics etc
- Prepare and manage the budget and spend across all channels
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance, including metrics such as CTR, ROI, and CVR
- Develop a pricing & promotional strategy to maximise return & remain competitive across campaigns
- Plan and execute a CRM strategy to acquire new customers, optimise user engagement and increase conversions among our existing email base
- set-up automated email marketing campaigns to upsell services and capture customer experience feedback
- Collaborate with the wider team to develop assets for marketing campaigns specific to each channel, using tailored content to target individual user profiles and drive user base growth
- Develop the brand's profile and quality content on social media channels & deliver growth against opportunity areas, suggesting activity to improve our digital content
- Oversee optimisation, support and improvement of website pages, performing critical evaluation of performance and implementing best practice updates to UX and journeys
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years experience in a digital marketing role, with a proven track record of paid campaigns
- Excellent analytical experience (Google Analytics/GTM/Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn)
- Expertise in managing dynamic online brands and product campaigns
- SaaS product distribution
- Marketplace optimisation and distribution
- Experience developing content, utilising SEO, data analytics and using social listening tools
- Experience with UX tools such as Siteimprove and HotJar
- Experience with social & email marketing, including community engagement with a technical product
- Good understanding of CRM practices
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and InDesign would be a bonus!
- Understanding of content production, e.g. videography, photography, infographics etc
- Excellent copywriting skills and ability to conduct keyword research to aid SEO performance