This global SaaS client driven by market-leading AI is an award-winning and fast growth technology SaaS company located out of US, UK and operating globally. Already working with some of the world's largest clients across the Energy world, they are continuing their European expansion with the key hire of a Senior Cloud Pre-sales. This is an opportunity to work with and advise some of the largest businesses in the world.About the Senior Cloud Pre-sales Role:
As a senior cloud expert your role will see you advising on and designing new customer infrastructure and migrations, as well as managing internal cloud environments. Day-to-day work can be anything from implementing configuration management infrastructure to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to a customers IT team.
Your architect level knowledge in Microsoft Azure and AWS will have ideally been developed as a consultant / engineer and/or supporting an end-to-end infrastructure for an organisation or for a Cloud Services Provider in either an engineering or consulting capacity.Some Key Accountabilities and Duties
- Lead technical advisory for SaaS solutions in a public cloud (Azure and AWS)
- Design cloud architecture solutions for enterprise sized clients
- Lead discussions with clients in evaluation of cloud deployment vs on-prem
- Support internal solutions team and manage internal cloud infrastructure
- Ownership of RFI/RFP documents for IT/cloud related topics
This is a senior role within the business and as such they are specifically looking for someone with the following experience:
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Design and/or Cloud Architectural Patterns for development
- Strong engineering/ technical experience with concepts and strategy for Cloud solutions
- Coding / scripting skills (python is particularly relevant)
- DevOps skills for leading team and consulting the customer
- Understanding of Info Security practices and Compliance (ISO27001, SOC2 etc)
The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years experience in a Cloud Pre-Sales, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Architecture role or similar.